Fish On! Custom Rods
Thomas & Thomas Zone Fly Rods
The Zone series pushes the envelope in both performance and price, bringing the latest Research and Development from Thomas & Thomas to more fly anglers than ever before.
Sharing the advanced StratoTherm resin developed for the acclaimed Avantt and Exocett series, Zone rods are rolled and built by hand alongside those flagship models in Massachusetts.
Zone rods are bringing the legendary T&T feel and performance to a versatile lineup of 9 new models ranging from 3wt to 10wt.
- 3wt-4wt Medium/fast action 5wt-10wt fast action.
- Natural finish carbon appearance.
- Clear anodized premium aluminum hardware.
- Blue fiber reel seat hand rolled at T&T.
- Composite reinforced premium-quality cork grips.
- Titanium frame stripping guides with Zirconium inserts.
- T&T Blue thread with silver accent wraps.
- Includes aluminum rod tube with Thomas & Thomas Zone logo.
- Freshwater (3wt-7wt) rods feature chrome single foot guides and hook keeper.
- Saltwater (8wt-10wt) rods feature Snake Brand E-Coating Universal Snake guides. The nine foot, eight or nine weight is a great choice for largemouth to bonefish to smaller tarpon-less than 50 pounds. If you expect your destinations to be windy, the nine foot allows a little more casting strength.