Don't forget these...
Bluewater Fly Rod
The offshore environment provides the ultimate challenge for a fly rod. Delivery of the fly must be fast and accurate, yet the rod must also be capable of applying unrelenting pressure against the world’s largest gamefish. Our Bluewater series utilizes a unique combination of resin and fibers along with a special curing process to produce a two-piece rod of unparalleled strength and lifting capability. Tuna, billfish, and sharks are all fair game for these powerful specialty rods.
- Two piece, multi-modulus graphite blank in the classic T&T blue color.
- Extended fighting grip and butt.
- RECoil stripping guides.
- Pewter-anodized milled aluminum reel seat.
- Green wraps with red edging.
- Includes aluminum rod tube with machined bar-stock aluminum collar and. cap. Blue powder-coat with pewter Thomas & Thomas logo.